How To Get Ready For The Rapture
- The very first thing you need to do to be ready for the coming of the Lord is by placing your faith in Jesus Christ and trusting Him as your Lord and Savior. Accepting what He did for you on the cross, dying for your sins and was raised from the grave on the third day.
- Feeding your faith through the reading of the Word of God and speaking with the Lord through prayer.
- Living your life according to the Scriptures. Loving the Lord your God with all your being and loving your neighbor as yourself.
- Doing good works—following the prompting of the Holy Spirit in keeping in step with God’s Word.
- Telling people about Jesus, what He did for you and what He can do for them. Letting them know that hell and heaven is real. Only by placing one’s faith in Jesus Christ can a person avoid going to hell and will enter heaven, where the Father is at.
Are you ready to meet Jesus in the air? If not, Jesus said that what is coming will be unmatched to what has ever taken place in the world and ever will, and if you stay behind, you will go through that.
Don’t be left behind, put your trust in the Living God, today—the Lord Jesus Christ. Remember, you are not promised tomorrow and if you stay for the Great Tribulation, you might not even make it—receiving the mark of the beast.